Your eye health matters
WHY IS NUTRITION IMPORTANT FOR EYE HEALTH?
Antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and other important nutrients, have been shown to have a positive effect on eye health and reducing certain conditions. For instance, Omega – 3 essential fatty acids can help to alleviate symptoms of Dry Eye syndrome. Certain vitamins and minerals have also been shown to be essential for good vision.
HOW DOES NUTRITION AFFECT THE EYES?
Busy lifestyles and long working hours can put a strain on our eyes and mean we often don’t eat as well as we should. Poor diet and nutrition is a risk factor for common conditions, such as Dry Eye. In particular, lack of Vitamin D has been linked with eye diseases such as Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR EYE HEALTH
Eating a healthy balanced diet and controlling your weight not only helps to maintain your general health, but can also help prevent conditions such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke and some cancers. Evidence suggests that a diet rich in fruit and vegetables can help to keep your eyes as healthy as they can be. When sufficient nutrients can’t be obtained from your diet, specially formulated supplements can help.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy, balanced diet. People who are taking any medication or are pregnant or breastfeeding should always seek professional advice before taking any dietary supplements.
SUPPORT WITH NUTROF® TOTAL
Nutrof® Total is a premium comprehensive formula that has been specially developed to help you make sure your eyes have the correct nutritional intake, it can help to maintain healthy eyes and vision, particularly as you get older and/or if you smoke.
Nutrof® Total is a unique combination of Omega — 3 fatty acids, Lutein and
Zeaxanthin, Resveratrol plus key vitamins and minerals, all in a once-a-day formula.
The daily recommendation of ONE capsule contains:
• Vitamins and Antioxidants
• Vitamin C 60mg
• Vitamin D3 5µg
• Vitamin E 10mg
• Zinc 10mg
• Copper 500µg
• Selenium 25µg
• Lutein 10mg
• Zeaxanthin 2mg
• Resveratrol 1mg
Nutrof Total 2mg features and benefits:
The total formula for eye health and vision
• Just one, easy-to- swallow capsule per day
• The Fish Oil in Nutrof Total is of the highest grade, containing 231mg of
• Opaque capsules in blister packaging – providing maximum protection
from oxidation for the fish oil
• Lutein and Zeaxanthin are two pigments (carotenoids) essential for
protecting the retina from oxidative stress and signs of aging.
• Resveratrol is a compound produced by plants, particularly vines, but also
found in berries and nuts. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
effects, and has been shown to protect retinal cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamins E and C, Zinc and Copper contribute to the protection of cell
constituents from oxidative damage
• Selenium is a key antioxidant and supports the action of Vitamin E and Zinc
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
• Nutrof Total is devised and manufactured in accordance with the
ISO 9001 quality management system
• Nutrof® Total is a dietary supplement and cannot replace a balanced
and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrof® Total is a dietary supplement and cannot replace a balanced and varied diet
and a healthy lifestyle.